To learn more about TBR membership, contact me through my coaching page.
OOP: The (Poker) Zoo podcast is available here.
Bet Sizing will be the overall theme at TBR for 2019. Growing the three “Micro” subforums, which are naturally intertwined and so grouped together, should take up the bulk of our attention.
As part of membership, please contribute to the TBR Poker Book Review Project, see details here.
- The Easy Game Study Group is underway. This is a three-month course covering every detail of Andrew Seidman’s exploitative poker masterpiece.
- Construction I and II will again be offered at a later date. Prospecti are in the forum or contact me if you are not a member. Get on a wait list to trigger running this course.
- Bet Sizing is a two month course to follow, now on delay because of conflicts but aimed for March, 2019.
- You must have completed Construction I or studied privately with me to enroll.
- Access to GTO+, the endorsed solver for TBR, is recommended.
Global Nights have resumed and are announced on RCP. However, we will be adding Nitrogen, a blockchain currency site with a user interface similar to Global.The OOP Lexicon
The Back Room is a private, curated forum for and by Persuadeo poker students and allies.
Your place in The Back Room is earned through participation.
Your task: grow The Back Room as an efficient, participant-driven poker learning site.