Welcome to TBR. New members should acquaint themselves starting here. Introductions here. TBR is a private study and communication space for poker. To inquire about TBR membership, contact me through me through any channel, including my coaching page.
New: OOP: The (Poker) Zoo Podcast focuses on members and will include a few key poker influencers.
Bet Sizing will be the overall theme at TBR for 2019. Growing the three “Micro” subforums, which are naturally intertwined and so grouped together, should take up the bulk of our attention.
As part of membership, please contribute to the TBR Poker Book Review Project, see details here. The goal is to have a robust library of reviews. Even short ones are helpful!
- The latest Easy Game Study Group, #5, is complete. This is a three-month course covering every detail of Andrew Seidman’s exploitative poker masterpiece. Wait list yourself for the next in the forum or by contacting me.
- Construction I and II will again be offered at a later date. Prospecti are in the forum or contact me if you are not a member. Announcement soon, expect another run after the WSOP.
- Bet Sizing is a two month course to follow, now on delay because of conflicts.
- You must have completed Construction I or studied privately with me to enroll.
- Access to GTO+, the endorsed solver for TBR, is recommended.
The Out of Position PPPoker Club is up and running – find details in the forum.
Global Nights have resumed intermittently and are announced on RCP. However, we will be adding Nitrogen, a blockchain currency site with a user interface similar to Global.The OOP Lexicon
The Back Room is a private, curated forum for and by Persuadeo poker students and allies. Your place in The Back Room is earned through participation. Your task: grow The Back Room as an efficient, participant-driven poker learning site.