Our monthly theme for November is MTTs. Everyone is tasked with playing in at least one and reporting on it in the Chasing the Dragon subforum.
DLF is stepping away from poker for an unknown period. Now is the time to step up your GTO+ work and share ideas in the Solved subforum, as we try to fill his shoes. Thanks to DLF for prodigious work here and elsewhere.
- Construction I and II will again be offered at a later date. Prospecti are in the forum or contact me if you are not a member.
- Bet Sizing is a two month course to follow, now on delay because of travel conflicts but aimed for February, 2019.
- You must have completed Construction I or studied privately with me to enroll.
- Access to GTO+, the endorsed solver for TBR, is recommended.
- The Easy Game Study Group will again run when interest list reaches mass and/or not later than January 2019. This is a three-month course covering every detail of Andrew Seidman’s exploitative poker masterpiece. Contact me through various means or simply sign up here.
Global Nights will continue. However, we will be adding Nitrogen, a blockchain currency site with a user interface similar to Global, as an alternative. I will attempt to get our first game going soon. First Nitrogen Night will be
October 21, 6 pm PST. Cancelled on account of conflict.
The Back Room is a private, curated forum for and by Persuadeo poker students and allies.
Your place in The Back Room is earned through participation.
Your task: grow The Back Room as an efficient, participant-driven poker learning site.