December’s theme is Reflections & Goals. It’s a good time to review your 2018, and plan for 2019. Start a thread in the Human Resources subforum.
DLF is stepping away from poker for an unknown period. Now is the time to step up your GTO+ work and share ideas in the Solved subforum, as we try to fill his shoes. Thanks to DLF for prodigious work here and elsewhere.
- The Easy Game Study Group will run starting January 2019. Two spots are left and need to be filled. This is a three-month course covering every detail of Andrew Seidman’s exploitative poker masterpiece. Contact me through various means or simply sign up here.
- Construction I and II will again be offered at a later date. Prospecti are in the forum or contact me if you are not a member. Get on a wait list to trigger running this course. Two more needed at the moment.
- Bet Sizing is a two month course to follow, now on delay because of travel but aimed for February, 2019.
- You must have completed Construction I or studied privately with me to enroll.
- Access to GTO+, the endorsed solver for TBR, is recommended.
Global Nights will continue. However, we will be adding Nitrogen, a blockchain currency site with a user interface similar to Global, as an alternative. I will attempt to get our first game going soon.The OOP Lexicon
The Back Room is a private, curated forum for and by Persuadeo poker students and allies.
Your place in The Back Room is earned through participation.
Your task: grow The Back Room as an efficient, participant-driven poker learning site.