- Construction II will be a three hour seminar Oct 27 10:00 am PST intended as a direct follow up to Construction I, focusing on further examples and work-shopping student hands. Pricing and Prospectus posted.
- Construction I will again be offered at a later date.
- Bet Sizing is a two month course to follow, now on delay because of travel conflicts.
- You must have completed Construction I or studied privately with me to enroll.
- Access to GTO+, the endorsed solver for TBR, is recommended.
- The Easy Game Study Group will again run when interest list reaches mass and/or not later than January 2019. This is a three-month course covering every detail of Andrew Seidman’s exploitative poker masterpiece.
For October’s theme, we’ll run with Intangibles. Please take on Nick’s post in Chasing the Dragon, and look into Human Resources for mental game themes.
Global Nights will continue, starting October 14th at 9 pm EST/6 pm PST. However, we will be adding Nitrogen, a blockchain currency site with a user interface similar to Global, as an alternative. I will attempt to get our first game going soon. First Nitrogen Night will be October 21, same time.
The Back Room is a private, curated forum for and by Persuadeo poker students and allies.
Your place in The Back Room is earned through participation.
Your task: grow The Back Room as an efficient, participant-driven poker learning site.